UNDERSTANDING THE FULL
Successful completion of year 10 (or equivalent) (a copy of your school certificate i.e. HSC or Record of School Achievement or equivalent document) is required.
ENROLMENT PROCEDURE STEP-BY-STEP
1. Read the Student Handbook prior to submitting your Enrolment Form;
2. Submit (mail, fax or email) the following documents to the College:
•Fully completed and signed Enrolment Form - Australian Student
•Copy of School Certificate (HSC or Record of School Achievement or equivalent); and
•Unique Student Identifier (USI) number: For creating a USI go to the USI website www.usi.gov.au
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENROLMENT
• Enrolment Form
• School Certificate(s) Copy of latest school certificate(s) - HSC or Record of School Achievement (or equivalent)
• Unique Student Identifier (USI) - all students enrolling in a nationally recognised training course must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). The USI creates a secure online record of your nationally recognised training that you can access anytime and anywhere.
LANGUAGE, LITERACY & NUMERACY (LLN) ASSESSMENT
A LLN assessment is carried out prior to commencement of your course to ensure that every student is capable of completing the course in which they have enrolled. The LLN assessment also helps us to identify those students who may need additional support during their learning journey.
To assist you with payment of the College fees, the following payment options are available:
Payment can be made in Cash, Cheque, Visa or MasterCard, online transfer.
All new students will undertake an orientation program prior to course commencement.
• Introduction to staff and a tour of the ICOE
• Access and Equity
• Access to records
• Expected learning outcomes & course progression
• Delivery and Assessment information
• Completion of the course
• WHS procedures
• Complaints and Appeals
• Recognition of Prior Learning
• Where to find ICOE Policies and Procedures, documents, forms, information and support services.
Student expectations and responsibilities including:
• Academic progress
• Behaviour and attitude
• Dress code
RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING (RPL)
The College has policies and procedures in place for Recognition of Prior Learning/Credit Transfer.
These Policies and Procedures and the RPL Application Form can be downloaded via the links below:
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) - Policy
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) - Procedure
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) - Application Form